- Reminder to bring money for the Entertainment Books
- Reminder to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your numbers for the Fall Event by Sept 30, also bring monies for tickets to the meeting
- City Council dues are due
- Reminder about registering for a Christmas Table for the Dec.meeting to go to Marilyn O’Neill, email email@example.com
- MS cheques are being accepted, made out to Debbie Cameron-Jones, suggested amount is $30 per chapter
- Also if you have any articles to donate for Carol Dunn’s shelters for women
- Any telephone book changes please bring for Wendy Russell
Fall Event – Sun Nov 17th, 12-4pm, Nepean Sailing Club
Theme: Mardi Gras / Carnivale
Join us for a Luncheon and more, organized by Xi Alpha Lambda chapter.
Cost $32/ticket. Tickets available at Oct and Nov CC meetings.
Christmas CC Meeting – Thu Dec 5th, 7:30pm
Social evening, including a Silent Auction (to benefit CC) and chapter tables for selling. Come visit with sisters and shop for holiday gifts!
Founder’s Day Luncheon – Sat Apr 26th
Join us for a Luncheon to celebrate BSP’s Founder’s Day, celebrating 77 years in Ottawa, at the RA Centre. $34/ticket, expect to be available Mar & Apr/14 CC meetings.
Theme: Mardi Gras / Carnivale
Join us for a Luncheon and more, organized by Xi Alpha Lambda chapter. Cost about $35-40/ticket.
President Debbie is looking for banners used in the past.
Membership meeting Thu Sep 19th, 7:30pm, all welcome – not just VP’s!
Near Fisher & Meadowlands at Sheila’s. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for location details, directions and/or bus info.
Chapters wishing Minutes by postal mail
Please bring self-addressed stamped envelopes to the Recording Secretary.
Service – MS Christmas Party
Medium sized gift bags needed, as well as financial donations (suggest $30 at least per chapter)
Phone Books – get info in to Oct CC meeting
Phone books will be available at Nov CC meeting, one per chapter. Extra will be printed if ordered by Oct CC from Wendy at $4.50/book.
Welcome to our Newest Chapter – Delta Iota Master
A gavel was presented in a short ceremony by 1VP Shelagh.
Available again from Carol, will be available after Sep 25th.
Local Council of Women
Meeting Tues Sep 17th, 7-9pm, Overbrook Community Centre. 33 Quill Street off Vanier Parkway.
Website admin Sheila asked all chapters to send her at least one chapter photo this year, so the website chapters’ section can be updated.
The latest issue of Chapter Chatter has been added to the website, along with more information on chapters, including meeting days/nights, and zoning.
City Council meetings are held on the first Thursday of most months at
Resurrection of Our Lord Church, 1940 Saunderson Dr, off Smyth Road,
west of St Laurent.
All meetings start at 7:30 pm unless otherwise noted. Everyone is welcome.
The full schedule is available on our events page.
Reminders and items to note:
- Presentation of annual budget
- Phone book changes accepted
- Please bring MS cheques if your chapter is donating
- Debbie Cameron-Jones is still looking for medium sized gift bags for the MS Party
- Carol Dunn is collecting toiletries for her women’s shelters
- We will be having a Welcome Ritual for a new Masters chapter
- When you are submitting a report, please have a printed copy for the Recording Secretary, to be given to her that night, as well as submitting it by email to email@example.com
- Please advise us if you wish your minutes mailed to you, advise Julie Kerslake, Recording Secretary
- If you have any requests for cards to be sent out please advise Marilyn O’Neill, Corresponding Secretary, in writing at the meeting, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A social time is held after the meetings