City Council meetings are held on the first Thursday of most months at
Resurrection of Our Lord Church, 1940 Saunderson Dr, off Smyth Road,
west of St Laurent.
All meetings start at 7:30 pm unless otherwise noted. Everyone is welcome.
The full schedule is available on our events page.
Reminders and items to note:
- Presentation of annual budget
- Phone book changes accepted
- Please bring MS cheques if your chapter is donating
- Debbie Cameron-Jones is still looking for medium sized gift bags for the MS Party
- Carol Dunn is collecting toiletries for her women’s shelters
- We will be having a Welcome Ritual for a new Masters chapter
- When you are submitting a report, please have a printed copy for the Recording Secretary, to be given to her that night, as well as submitting it by email to email@example.com
- Please advise us if you wish your minutes mailed to you, advise Julie Kerslake, Recording Secretary
- If you have any requests for cards to be sent out please advise Marilyn O’Neill, Corresponding Secretary, in writing at the meeting, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A social time is held after the meetings