Sisters of Beta Sigma Phi,
Sadly, COVID-19 have forced us to postpone Founders Day to Saturday, October 17.
Lynne and I had to make a quick decision in order to not incur the loss of our deposit on the hall or, even worse, to have to pay for the food if we cancelled after it had been ordered. By postponing, it does not cost us anything.
We are sorry that not all of the players could be consulted but are excited to have a fall event and to know that everyone’s efforts towards the preparation for the event will not be wasted. Lynne and I will be working on it and Debbie has already completed much of her work.
Non of the cheque’s we received have been cashed and they will be returned to you.
PLEASE Save the date! We were limited in our choice of dates but this should give us time to settle into our fall chapter rhythm and not lose sisters to their fall trips south!
Stay well! See you on October 17!
Jacquie and Lynne