Ticket cost set at $32.00
E-poster on the Website with menu and directions
Chapter Invites sent out and have been received by chapters.
Poster and directions were in each chapter’s folder at Oct CC meeting.
1) Be inventive, be creative. Come in costume or add some fun to an outfit and don’t forget the mask. Mask contest to be judged by Sister’s.
2) Email email@example.com your chapters numbers to ensure that you will have tickets. (limited tickets, venue max # is 96 comfortably 104 tight)
Currently 60+ tickets have been requested or payed for, don’t miss out on the Fun!
3) Last day for Tickets and payment is the Nov City Council meeting (Nov 7th)
4) If you need transportation please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, chapter and location, by Oct 31.
All names will be sent out to the membership for volunteers, it is up to the volunteers to get in touch with those sisters requiring rides.
5) XAL is looking for donations for door prizes etc… if you have something you wish to donate please email email@example.com to let us know and bring it to the Nov City Council meeting for collection.
Thank you to all, and we hope to see many of you at the Fall Event.