in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
About Beta Sigma Phi Ottawa
Life, Learning and Friendship
- Beta Sigma Phi (BSP) is an international women's social, cultural
and service organization. Founded in 1931 to provide women with a social
outlet, a cultural forum, and an opportunity for service, there are over
150,000 active members worldwide.
- Our members are women of all ages. Beta Sigma Phi has been active in
Ottawa continuously since 1937. Chapters are located in over 20 different
countries, with chapters in every state in the US and every province in Canada.
- Beta Sigma Phi is the largest Greek letter womens association in
the world. It is not a secret group. Beta Sigma Phi is non-sectarian,
non-political and not affiliated with any school or university.
- There are many benefits to membership in Beta Sigma Phi, including
the privilege of transfer if you move, conventions (weve had many in
Ottawa), and an exclusive, members-only, bed and breakfast program.
- Lifelong friendships, community service, social events and food are
just some of the aspects of BSP enjoyed by our members.
- We are always looking for new members. In Ottawa, we have over 200
members in many different chapters.
- If you are interested in joining in on the fun, friendship and
laughter, please contact the Ottawa City Council at
- Beta Sigma Phis international headquarters is located in
Kansas City, Missouri. The international office publishes the
organizations magazine The Torch, administers the international funds,
contests, and provides leadership for the worldwide membership.
- Our BSP Ottawa website is at www.bspottawa.ca
css menu maker by Css3Menu.com
Website and contents Copyright 1998-present